Tuesday 28 July 2015

There are still a few spots left

Anna Bauer and I invite you to join the workshop - The Cover of My Life - two creative days where you create the soundtrack of your life. We'll use different types of media to make the cover/poster to the mixed tape/LP/book about your life.

Material: is included, but please bring shambles and wishes from your life.
Where: In my studio at Konstepidemin in Gothenburg, Sweden.
When: 21-22 of August
Price: 1900 SEK
10 participants

-----

Anna Bauer och jag bjuder in till workshop workshop - The Cover of My Life - två kreativa dagar där ni skapar ledmotiv till era liv. Med blandade tekniker och material gör du omslaget/affischen till blandbandet/skivan/boken om ditt liv.

Material: ingår men ta gärna med spillror och önskningar från ditt liv
Var? I Camilla Engmans ateljé på Konstepidemin (vid Linnéplatsen i Göteborg)
När? 21-22 augusti. Startar på fredag kl 17-21 med ett glas vin. Lördag kl 11-17.
Pris? 1900 kr inkl moms, material och fika
Antal medverkande? Högst 10 personer

e-mail if you are interested or wonder about anything!

.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure this will be an awesome workshop. Wish you lots of fun. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
barbara bee

barbara said...

I wish I could come!!

Amy Hauschild said...

that sounds fab, what a fun workshop! hope there will be more!

beth said...

You should run this in Woodstock NY in the US! Wish I could take this!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

VERY COOL!!!!

Gabrielle said...

Hi Camilla,

I really hope you'll organise a workshop like this next year! Because I'm from the Netherlands I'll have to save some money and time to join in.

Will you please keep us informed about a 2016 workshop?
Thanks & love,

Gabrielle

Camilla Engman said...

I will keep you informed Gabriella :-)