Wednesday 26 November 2008

What's left


My home and my studio is now in a friendly chaos mood. You know how it gets when you have one thing you have to concentrate on, and leave all the other things to later. Like dishing and washing. So I guess that's what I'll do now. Thank you for all your comments. I wish you all could have been there, I'd love to meet you :) Thanks to you who made it there.

Todays link is found through Ashes & Milk (that Bryan Nash print is fantastic!), todays link is to Iris Eichenbergs site.

4 comments:

mizu designs said...

Congratulations Camilla! It looks like a wonderful show. I really wish I could see it in person. Your work is unique!

Anonymous said...

Back to business as usual... ;)

Ashes and Milk said...

Thank you Camilla! I am glad you like~

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know all about friendly chaos, but I don't have the excuse of setting up an exhibition :o)
The photos of the other day showed a real hustle and bustle of people viewing and it sounds like it all went very well. I can only echo the comments of others here and say I wish I could pop over to Sweden to see it too.
Hi to Morran from Hazeldog.