Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Super lunch


Today Alexandra invited me to a picnic lunch at the harbour! A super nice lunch with a super nice lady :)

Here's two other lovely Swedish ladies, whom I've never met but am pretty sure I would like, Emma (Emma's illustration portfolio)and Lisen (Lisen's illustration portfolio)

Gertrud (another swede) has started a gallery - Rögle Konsthall (in swedish only).

10 comments:

Sonic Reducer said...

My God! You are a von vivant in the best locations. What kind of cheese is that?

Greetings.

Andrea Tachezy said...

This looks like SUPER SUPER lunch. What does Morran mean about it?
I don´t know why, I thought Alexandra has a dark hair :-)

Anonymous said...

wow that super sign! really cool. and a cool picnic place aswell! love habours! -and live emma and lisens blogs too :)

Anonymous said...

Naaw tack! -Så rart! I bet i would like U too! :)
Ser ut som det var en grusligt fin dag dessutom - god mat, sol å vänskap! YUM! Ni vet hur en onsdag ska tas, det ser man!

mazsu said...

Hello!

Your art is soo pure - i like your style very much!

I invite you to visit my blog.

mazsu.blogspot.com

thank you so much!

AVA said...

Great blog :)

the lunch seems lovely

Anonymous said...

men oj, tackar allra ödmjukast! :)) tack! vi får ses nån gång!

goda ostgrejer där..

娜 said...

fell deeply in love with your style of drawings.I enjoy reading your blog!

Chantelle said...

your picnic is so cute!

Anonymous said...

great looking lunch- and those shoes are too cute in the middle picture! where are they from?