Wednesday 24 October 2007

Front - back


I don't think I could do the back on purpose, if you know what I mean. It's like how leaves fall on the ground, they always land on the perfect spot.

I'm up too late, but still try to wake up as usuall. After some days this will get you pretty tired, that's where I'm now. I think I'll sleep in tomorrow :)

Here's todays links: I would love to be the owner of one of Alma Allen's sculptures (link from Hoping for Happy Accidents)
Jenny Mendes ceramic artist.
Last a cute princess on Flickr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! and such a lovely way to discribe the back. I seem to remember their being a place where people showcased the backside of their embroidery pieces...?

sandra said...

min mormor sa alltid att målet var att broderiets baksida skulle vara så lik framsidan som möjligt, hur kul är det?

Luis Servo said...

Great idea!!!

lisa solomon said...

i know *exactly* what you mean about the back..... xo

Lylou said...

I am FINALLY personalizing my blog and I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my list of favorite blogs.

Lylou

Anonymous said...

yes, that is so true! happy you mentioned, i constantly think of that. randomness is something only nature can achieve... it's funny how we tend to order things, even when we don't want to.

Anonymous said...

You are always so creative with your artwork, there's an element of surprise that I love.