Thursday 28 June 2012

Gothenburg in five hours

Stephanie Levy visited me and Gothenburg, very briefly. But we had time for coffe/cake and lunch/bubbely wine. She wanted to have one of each cake. I wouldn't help her to eat them, so she only got three ;) I showed here the best part of Gothenburg, and that of course includes the Konstepidemin where I now have my studio. Unfortunatley I didn't take any proper photo of her so I'll just show cakes instead. The shop in the last photo is Floramor & Krukatös.

6 comments:

Elina said...

Vilka härliga miljöer och bilder!!!

carina said...

Dear Camilla

I just received the new issue of the Danish magazine Boligliv where your apartment is featured. It was so nice to read, but a bit sad because the article also talked about your dog as if it was still here. Other readers obviously don't know that....

Diana Toledano said...

Oh, I would love to visit! I'm sure the weather is a lot nicer there at the moment (Madrid is a frying pan). And that shop in the last picture looks amazing.

marco said...

You sure live in a wonderful place.
ps. I love your work :)

Unknown said...

I understand Stephanie - delicious - and I'm totally in love with this flower shop, what a phantastic place!

nutmeg said...

Those pastries look amazing!