Saturday 18 July 2009

Just a short note

And a quick Hi! We are back from our vacation! Johan and Sandra took care of our plants when we were away. They welcomed us with freshly baked bread :)

Suddenly my photos felt tiny, I had to change my layout. But it feels a little bit scary. How will my photo quality live up to this. We'll have to see. I'm living in the shadow of the great ones - Elisabeth and Sandra... maybe I'll have to buy a new camera too. It is the camera it depends on, isn't it? ;) Well I guess I will just have to continue to post as usual and soon this will feel like my normal photo size.

15 comments:

mansuetude said...

so sweet!

Welcome home.
Your "welcome" word is so beautiful.

kate b. said...

yummmmmm

welcome home!

Andrea Tachezy said...

Nice to have you back! :-)

Diana Amaral said...

Great work! Congratulations for your blog!

e said...

fint!
allt. på alla sätt och av alla inblandade. :)

lisa solomon said...

welcome home!!!
hugs
[oh yes - get a new camera if you are so inclined :)]

Unknown said...

Welcome home!
So much fun to have such nice friends and don't worry about the camera, the person behind the camera is also a big part of the success ;-)

elizabeth@shoptwig said...

Welcome back! Hope it was a wonderful time.

parisa mahmoudi said...

Welcome back!!! :)
Dear Camila,My first children book is published,if you would like come and see it on my blog!
Have a nice time
Parisa

Harriet said...

what wonderful friends you have!

absolutely love your work.

harriet

Alex Sunday said...

ooh, i quite like the new format. and welcome back. :)

ah-yi said...

good to see you back!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

välkommen tillbaka till lilla Sverige! Hopas du haft en absolut underbar semester. Brie, inte camembert.

ana ventura said...

welcome back! Your photos are always special!

nina corvallo said...

ps: and the camera does matter! of course you have to have a good eye and be creative too, but your tool - in this case your camera- does matter.
Photography is a technical medium after all!