Tuesday 21 October 2008

Buä buä


Sorry, I didn't meant it to be whining. I actually just tried to answer some of the most common questions and to give information about things you might like to know about me. I think it is when your english isn't good enough, it easily gets blunt. That's why we uses a lot of smileys :) And that's also one of the reasons why I don't write more than I do. But I admit it's been much to do lately, but it is mostly fun things so I am not complaining...yet ;)
I took the picture of Morran for Lines & Shapes, a photo of my favorite spot.

The Village petstore and Charcoal Grill by Banksy(found through Nina Corvallo's blog)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

vad jag skrattar åt titeln! hahaha. vi skulle behöva bloggassistenter, såna där som martha stewart verkar ha!

Abigail A. Percy said...

You look beautiful!!! :) xo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my copy of lines and shapes. Your work in it looks wonderful. xo lj

Elaine said...

Until this post, I never even noticed that English wasn't your first language!

Jodi Anderson said...

You didn't sound whiney at all!!

Hey, I'm Danish/Swedish just like Morran. :)

Bibbi said...

Jag vill ha en bloggassistent och en tvättassistent och en mathandlingsassistent, ja matlagningsassistent också. Gärna en personlig shoppare och nån som beställer tid hos frissan. Uppfriskande med lite gnäll :)
Dina bilder har du i vart fall ingen anledning att vara ledsen över!

notebookdoodles said...

you have beautiful chairs!!
and that cloud is lovely =)

Anonymous said...

vilken fin idé med molnet:) gör så mycket.