Thursday 1 November 2007

On my wall


There's an inteview with me on Inspiration Boards blog.

Regarding my post yesterday. The second part of my day, and evening, was just work. I ate three small chocolate pralines, one with goat-chees and honey (!). The name of the place is of course Chocolate :) Last fall I started an autumn set on flickr, so if you like autumn photos...

I found two more Maira Kalman links on the Illustration Friday blog, another video and her column.

Elisabeth has started an Etsy shop, the poster is already sold out but I think she'll update it soon.

Gallery of Book Trade Labels, link from Uppercase.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Hope I can improve so I can reach your level.

http://www.ihaveacamera.blogspot.com/

ariel cortese said...

camilla,
thank you for introduce me to Kalman (al least in this virtual way). I didn´t know her, an incredible, intelligent and sentitive person.

love your work (paintings, ilustrations, whatever!
you are a great artist

heather smith jones said...

nice transparency & layers in the second photo...

perfectbound said...

was it you that maria was sending that enlargement of the spoons to? it looks wonderful up!

those pralines sound delicious.

Michelle said...

that's a great idea for a blog, and great wall camilla!